**Under Contract – removed from auction** 2 Houses on 8.51+/- acres located at 116 N Main St & 186 Aaron Drive, Six Mile, SC 29682
AUCTION DATE: Wednesday, March 30th at 1:00 pm
Auction held at the Six Mile Town Hall.
Unable to attend the live auction? You can bid by phone or through an agent. Contact the auctioneers for details.
Absolute Auction to settle estate: 8.51+/- acre site with 2 homes and frontage on 3 roads.
Property is located on east side of N Main Street in downtown Six Mile, SC.
- 2 Houses on 8.51+/- acres
- Frontage on N Main St, Liberty Rd, and Aaron Drive
- Excellent development opportunity for new city center shops
- 116 N Main Street
- 2,732 +/- sf house
- Potential for commercial use
- 186 Aaron Drive
- 1,181 +/- sf house
- Potential redevelopment
- How To Bid At The Auction
- Terms and Conditions / Bidder Affidavit
- Auction Purchase and Sale Agreement
- Broker Acknowledgement Addendum
- Lead-Based Paint Exhibit
- Broker Registration Form
- Lead Based Paint Pamphlet
All property disclosure documents may not be available at this time. Be sure to check back as auction documentation is added frequently.
DUE DILLIGENCE / DISCLOSURE
Inspection: Thursday, March 24th from 2:00 to 4:00 pm. Contact: Tom Hunter 770-682-8552
- In order to be eligible to bid, bidders must show a $2,000 cashier’s check payable to the purchaser, cash, or approved check for each property they intend to purchase.
- A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid to determine the purchase price.
Immediately following the auction, the high bidder will sign the Auction Purchase and Sale Agreement provided on the auction website completed with the high bid, buyer’s premium, purchase price and down payment, and with no changes made by the purchaser.
- The high bidder will make a 10% down payment based on the purchase price, and close in 30 days.
- The down payment will consist of a $2,000 cashier’s check, cash, or approved check with a personal or business check for the balance of the down payment.
- Taxes, rents, utilities and other expenses will be prorated at closing.
- All properties will be sold subject to any leases in effect and tenants at will.
- All properties will be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY.
- Properties will be sold with title as shown in the provided Title Commitment Letter.
- All inspections including lead based paint and environmental inspections must be done prior to bidding.
- The Auction Purchase and Sale Agreement will not be subject to an inspection or diligence period.
- See the Terms and Conditions Bidder’s Affidavit for complete terms and conditions.
Please see additional Terms & Conditions, Auction Purchase & Sale Contract and Addendum documents.